Sunday, May 22, 2011

What Am I Grateful for? : LIFE!!

Okay so I promised myself that I was going to be good at this whole "blogging" thing because I am trying to become more of a social media guru and understand what the rave is about these blogs! SOO here we go!

The past week and a half I've been thinking a lot about a lot of things (shocker, I know...sometimes this little brain can think...it's an amazing thing) ANYWAY...so I've been thinking a lot about life and how grateful I am for it. I've had the great opportunity to be home with my family the past couple of days and I when I am with them, I can't help but count my blessings and realize how blessed I am. Here are some blessings to name a few:

1) My Mom and Dad are the greatest parents on earth. They care SO much about me and want the best for me and everyone around them. For my birthday, they took me to go see WICKED, which I've been dying to see for the past 6.5 years. It was amazing and it was such a great blessing to go with the two people that I love most on this earth.

2) I have AMAZING siblings. The other day I was talking to my brother and sister and they just knew exactly what I needed to hear. Isn't that the best? I mean, I know that Heavenly Father loves us because He provides for us people in our lives who can buoy us up and be great friends to us. My sibs are my best friends and for that I am really grateful. They teach me SO much about life and how to be happy. They are my heroes in so many ways. LOVE them!!

3) LIFE: Really life is so great! I miss the NW SO much!! It is so great and beautiful and SUNNY!! It's interesting to see how much a place can bring a person so much joy. Heavenly Father's creations are gorgeous and when you think about it, if He had wanted to, He could've created just a sphere that was ugly and plain, but no, He loved us SO much, He created mountains, valleys, trees, grass, beaches (Caribbean beaches-LOVE THEM!) and such great people and animals. Hmm...life is GREAT! I am a fan!!

Okay...well these are just some of my thoughts today. Life is GREAT! I am SO grateful for it and I am amazed at how much the Lord loves me and all of us!

So what am I especially grateful for today? LIFE!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

EM

P.S. Yesterday, in the WICKED program, the cast member who played Elphaba said in her bio: LOVE LOVE LOVE...I turned to my parents and was like...HEY! I was meant to see her perform because we say the same things!! She was incredible! SO TALENTED!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment