Sunday, May 8, 2011

Emmanzaa Day #3: Balloon Toots (Tootz)

Life is SO great!! I just LOVE EMMANZAA!!! It's SO SO SO much fun! Tonight, we decided to balloon attack our friend's room with balloons, tootsie rolls and we also stuffed little love notes and crazy notes in the balloons. It was quite fun! Giving back to others is SO much fun!! Here is a picture recap of the night, hope you enjoy:



Here we are writing notes to put in the balloons.



Blowing up the balloons



So Lee and I were posing for a picture and right when we were about to take the picture, Lee blew air from the pump in my face...love ya Lee! You're a peach!



Rachael wielding her sword



ShaNae got swallowed up

So, my videos are too big to upload on here...BUT they will be posted on my Facebook page shortly, so look out!!

Service is the key to happiness!! I LOVE IT!! :) Favorite General Conference talk that I listened to today was by Elder M. Russell Ballard entitled, "Finding Joy through Loving Service." It is fantastic! It is through the small and simple things that we do everyday which brings about the most happiness and joy. I am so grateful for a loving Savior that teaches me by example of the importance of love and service. LOVE it!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

EM

No comments:

Post a Comment