Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Emmanzaa Day #5: Fun, FUn, FUN! :)

Okay so YESTERDAY was a blast...EMMANZAA Celebration Day #5 was spent with my cute nieces and nephew!! My sister and brother-in-law needed to go somewhere and so I offered to watch their cute kids. Oh my goodness...they KILL me!! They are adorable and so much fun to play with! I just adore them and it kills me how fast they are growing up.

Children are the greatest Christlike examples that I know of! They amaze me by their humility, tenderness and most of all their ability to forgive so easily and not hold grudges. No wonder we are told so often that we need to become more like them.

I am so grateful to be the proud Auntie Em to 16 (1 new addition TODAY!! YAY!) adorable nieces and nephews...you might think that's a lot, but heck, there are still many more to come! :)

Life is grand...I LOVE it!! Happy Emmanzaa!! :)

Lots of LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

EM

No comments:

Post a Comment