Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life is Great, Outstanding, Optimisticly Dang GOOD!

Life is GOOD! This is what I've decided. :) Well, actually I decided that a long time ago...but I think it's important to have a daily reminder that life is SO good! So...if you're in doubt...just remember that everyday is good, because
1) you're alive and breathing and 2) Jack Black is too. This past month has been an interesting one. Full of fun, frightening and fantastic decisions to make. Can I get a job? Where to find a job? Where to live after August? Go to grad school? Yay for decisions! But honestly, the first month of being 25 has been a good one. Here are three reasons why:

3 Reasons
Why My Life is SO GOOD

#3: Jack Black exists...I have seen him...well kind of...

Two weekends ago I got together with some of my dearest friends in the world. We ate at the fantastic restaurant of Zupas. :) I have a confession, I have a not-so-secret crush on Jack Black. Yes, at times, he is inappropriate...BUT he is so hilarious. Judge me. Hate me. I can take it. But I adore him. I don't know what it is, but if a guy can make me laugh...I'm a goner.




Do I care if he wears his hair in a nasty part? No.

Do I love that he plays a sweet electric guitar? Yes.








Do I think that Jack Black can pull off the "blond" look? Yes.

Do I think that Jack Black can pull off any hairstyle? Yes.







Is Jack Black sensitive? Of course! How could he not be? He cares for de orphans.

Can men look good wearing "stretchy pants"? If you're Jack Black, yes.



Anyways...SO we were sitting in the Zupas, chattin' it up as girls do AND then this guy sits down, who looks exactly like Jack Black. I think my heart stopped. I looked at him and had a moment of silence to commemorate the experience, then I told the girlies to look over. Not gonna lie, there was a spark, but then he was with a girl and I thought better of it. But for one moment, one short moment, I saw Jack Black...well kind of. :)

#2: Coldplay released their new single, "Every Teardrop is A Waterfall."

Before my mission, I went to see Coldplay in Salt Lake. It was AMAZING!
Best concert of my life!


Click on the link. It'll change your life.

#1: Two weeks ago, one of my best friends, Sarah, made a surprise visit from AZ!



A couple of days before Sarah came into town, I was talking to Miss Chris and told her that I was wishing that Sarah was there so the 3 Amigos could be together again...and Miss Chris knew that Sarah was coming and kept it a secret. Then on Saturday, someone knocked on the door, Chris answered it...and let's just say that I was in shock! It was a fantastic weekend!! Life is SO good when you have great friends who are ALWAYS there to stand by you!

So this post is really long, which is usual for me...but these are three fantastic ways why my life is SO GOOD and why I feel so blessed! Life is good. The Gospel is True. I love my fam and friends. What more can I ask for?

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

EM


4 comments:

  1. Don't judge, but I totally stalked your blog via Facebook. I know. I'm creepy. Anyway, can I please just tell you how incredibly amazing you are? Just reading your blog makes my day sunnier. Really, it's true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, all your comments about Jack Black made me laugh! I can't say that I have a crush on him, but he is definitely hilarious! Nacho Libre is my favorite--there are just so many quotable lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mal: You are SO creepy! ;) You are amazing!

    @Rachel: Glad you enjoyed it! It's just too bad that he's married in real life...but not really, because then he and his wife are happy. So I guess that's good. :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 is a definite AWESOME!!! Loved going with you and Katie. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete